Sunday, August 18, 2013

Montana visit!

 I went to Montana to a few weeks ago to spend time with my sweet sister and brother in law! We had a great week together just hanging out (and organizing to make room for lil one)!!!! It was so nice to have uninterrupted time with Carly, see Ty in action working so hard on their ranch and see their new home! 
*
Carly 4 months, me 3 months preggo! so fun  to go through this season of life together!
 my awesome brother in law, Ty!
Ty's sister Erica with her hubby Tanner and their two precious boys - Wyatt & Stetson
 the girls and two lil' cowboys! 
 view from their porch
 I really took this one for Cooper
On their ranch...overlooking the Yellowstone River
 some of their horses!
 view from the couch
 one night out to dinner
 Us with two of her sweet friends...Lisa & Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment