Friday, October 18, 2013

Pinterest, Wedding, & a 60th!

Can you tell I'm playing catch up with all these random post of events?! We had a lil' fall pinterest party where we made Thankful Boards! We plan to put them to use the month of November and each day you write what you're thankful for! Carly's dear friend, Kimmie got married and we celebrated Marion's 60th birthday!!! I'll post more fun on our big 3 year old later! Enjoy the weekend!
*
The finished product - thanks to Elisabeth for taking the pict
 working on the project

 finished product!
 Kimmie & Marshal's beautiful wedding in Rockmart, GA



 love this idea! 
 a night of family fun



 checking out the bump!
 Carly & I with the glowing bride!
 Carly & I with our wonderful kindergarten teacher - Ms. Burley

 Mr. & Mrs. Anders
 great venue
 Now, onto the birthday girl! Happy 60th to my fabulous mother in law, Marion! 


 The Hankinson crew
 Jill and Karen, Marion's sister and niece surprised Marion and came over from England

 Ashley & I 
 Marion's sweet friend Kimberly
 Cooper with Aunt Carly
 Nana & Ashley
 being silly with daddy


 Rob & Marion with their dear friends The Browns
 cake time
 The birthday girl with her two boys!
 Karen, Phil & I
 and Phil with his all time favorite cousin Karen! Oh, how we wished they lived closer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment