Friday, September 24, 2010

Marietta Baby Shower

This baby shower was held in Marietta by another super group of gals! It was a dessert shower - complete with all my favorites: banana puddin', cheesecake bites, peanut butter fudge, etc! yummy! In addition to a great group - we received more great gifts: our baby monitor, bouncy seat, hook on chair, diaper genie, beach accessories, outfits, cd's, books, giftcards, etc! We continue to be so very thankful for how much friends and family are loving on us during this exciting time!

another adorable invite - of course I love that it's plaid :)
dessert shower - yummy!
the fabulous hostess
mom and I
me, Marion, Helen and Ashley
the simply fabulous diaper bag that I'm obsessed with
our baby monitor and yes, we've hooked it up and watched Lucy (haha)
Beach theme from mom - he'll be ready for St. George Island next summer
the Tate's
a group of the mom's at the shower!

1 comment:

  1. fun fun! You look fabulous :) I so love the diaper bag, you so would have one that matches the baby's room!! lol :) :) Love you

    ReplyDelete