Monday, January 16, 2012

Jessica & Fox's Wedding!

This past weekend I was in Richmond, VA for my sorority sister's wedding!!!! We had a great time celebrating Jessica & Fox. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was wonderful! The reception was held at the the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts! It was a great atmosphere, the food was amazing, and the band was awesome! Let's face it - being with college buddies pretty much guarantees a grand time! Congrats Jessica & Fox! Thanks for hosting such an incredible event!

This was printed on the welcome bags we received at the hotel
 us with the bride & groom!
 us with Jessica!
 Rachel, Tasha, Angela & me
 Rachel, Jacy, Angela, me & Tasha
 first dance
 cutting the cake - it was carrot cake!

 me with the beautiful bride!
 Rachel - my freshman roomie! Just being silly!
They had a photo booth as well - great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment