Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

What a wonderful Christmas season we had with our family and friends!!! This year Cooper enjoyed the lights, tissue paper, tearing wrapping paper and new toys! We hope you had a Merry Christmas and that the New Year is off to a great start!  I'll let the picts do most of the talking..... by the way we have a lil' boy that is walking all over the place these days!!!!




 Christmas morning


 lovin' pancakes!


 who knew flashlights were so entertaining for a one year old?!


 this one is just too funny - Lucy doing what she does best



*Lindstedt Christmas*
it was such a nice day on Christmas Eve that we were able to go on a hike and spend some time with the horses





 I love that he is this excited about plaid :) hehe!



 my parents property backs up to the railroad tracks....while we were on our walk 2 trains came by.....Cooper was definitely interested in the choo choo!






 love mom and dad's stockings

 us with Grandmother
 Cooper with one of his Great Grandmothers
 me with Grandmother and my cousin Hillary



 our lil' plaid family!


 *Hankinson Christmas*
Family pict
 So entertaining!
 Nana & Pop Pop with their 3 grandkids

 me with my sweet niece Ashley


 Phil got a new toy!
 We always have Christmas hats for our meal - this was Cooper's!
 Our sis in law Helen and our niece Ashley
 Phil's brother Steve and our nephew Ian
 new toy for Cooper!
 *Mom - Daughter Christmas get together*
The whole gang
 The Mom's
 The Daughters!
 *Girls Christmas Get Together*

 My fabulous ornament from sweet Ashleigh - love it!
 entertaining fortune cookie - just might become my new motto
 *Christmas with Leslie & Blaire and our mom's*

 Cooper and Andee playing





1 comment: