Thursday, July 12, 2012

Father's Day!

We have 4 special men in our life that we celebrated this past Fathers' Day....Phil, my dad, Phil's Dad and Phil's brother. We went to church, had lunch, played in the pool and took it easy with Phil's family. With my family we cooked a yummy dinner, played games and ate dad's favorite dessert - banana pudding! (mine too) We had a wonderful time spending time with our family and making sure our daddies know how much they are loved and appreciated!

helping Daddy open presents!
 quick family shot
 Steve with his two kiddos - Ashly & Ian
 Pop Pop and Cooper!
I was asked not to show this photo full body so it's cropped, but I love it either way!
 pool time with Daddy


 hanging with Papa T
 yummy banana pudding from Aunt Carly

 attempting the scooter
 washing down his banana pudding I suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment