Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dru & Dave's Wedding!

July 28th we were in Charlotte for my dear friend Drucilla (Dru) & Dave's wedding! It's always a blast catching up with my college buddies and celebrating a wedding! This one was extra special for all of us because the reception was at Queens (where I went to school). It was probably the quickest trip I've ever taken to Charlotte, but due to moving & packing we couldn't stay the entire weekend. So Phil and I zipped up there Saturday morning. Arrived around 3:30, left for the wedding at 4:30 and headed back Sunday morning around 9. whew! Well worth it though and so happy to celebrate Dru & Dave. It was a beautiful ceremony and super fun reception! Congrats Dru & Dave!

Mr. & Mrs. Dave Rich


 Dru's bouquet
 Phil & I at the reception
 some of my college girlfriends!
 a group of sorority sisters

 the beautiful bride!
 more Chi Omega's
 us with Dru & Dave
 all the Chi O's that were at the wedding!
 me with Jenna and Caitie
 being silly with photo booth props
 Rachel - my freshman roomie!
 having fun at the reception

 YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment