Thursday, November 8, 2012

A lovely lady!

My sweet Grandmother went to heaven last night! I have no doubt that she was hand in hand with Granddaddy as Jesus welcomed her home. She was 92.  Grandmother was a woman of grace, she had unbelievable strength and always showed unconditional love. She made the best homemade biscuits, mashed potatoes and pound cake you've ever tasted. She has 3 children, 5 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. I'm so blessed with the memories we have of her and our time together. We will miss Grandmother dearly, but know she is free of pain and full of His love in heaven!   
 
 
 Phil and I with her at her 90th birthday party
 Carly & I with her at Christmas several years ago
 
 at Relay for Life - a breast cancer survivor!
 loving on Cooper at Christmas time
 
 Christmas
 her 90th birthday
 our wedding day!
meeting Cooper for the first time!
our family with Grandmother several years ago
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely lady!! Thinking of you, Cori, and your sweet family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so pretty! I know she always felt loved by you : )

    ReplyDelete