Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another angel gets her wings!

Phil's Nana (Marion's mom) went to heaven a few weeks ago. She had her best Christmas yet! I had the honor of meeting her once (in 2003).  She was a sweet, genuine, family loving lady. Her smile was contagious and I'm so thankful I had the pleasure of spending some time with her. Marion and Phil are in England now celebrating her life and the special memories that had with her. 
*
 Thank you for the prayers you have lifted up for our family over the last few months. Within two months Phil and I both lost our grandmothers, we lost our last grandparent and both our parents lost their last parent. We have found peace knowing they are in heaven and we will see them again.  

Phil and his Nana (in 2003 when Phil & I got to see her)
 Marion & her sweet mom!
 Nana with her 3 children - Ian * Jill * Marion
 family time
 Karen (Phil's favorite cousin), Auntie Jill & Nana


No comments:

Post a Comment