Sunday, January 6, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Happy 2013! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year is off to a great start! Our holiday season was well spent with friends and family! Just wanted to share our Christmas card this year and the story behind it. The day I chose to take Cooper's 2 year pictures was about 70+ degrees (yes, it was October) and of course I had a sweater picked out for him to wear. When I was finished I had him take his sweater off because I knew he was hot. Lucy was in the pasture with us and was right there with Phil so I asked Cooper to love on Lucy and he reached over and held onto her collar! Not only did an outtake pict make it on the Christmas card...it is framed in our home as well :) More holiday picts to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment