Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving!

We started the Thanksgiving celebration with a feast at Cooper's school! They sang two lil' songs and ate yummy food! I posted a few videos at the bottom. On Thanksgiving day/weekend we headed to the mtns to spend time with my parents and mom's side of the family. We had a great time as always and of course have so much to be thankful for this year! 
*
Cooper with his wonderful teachers - Ms. Lisa & Ms. Brandi
 his cute lil' class
 
 place mats they made for the feast
Evan & Cooper
 so thankful for this lil' guy!
 getting ready for his song
 Coco/Finn, Hannah/Evan, me/Cooper, and Elisabeth/Maddie
 us in the mtns
 family fun!
 being silly with daddy



 with my sweet daddy
 loving on mom!
 Cooper with his Papa T
 Cooper and I with my cousin Libby and her son Carter and newest addition Claire
 playing with his diggers
 cousins!
 so happy to have his gator in the mtns
 helping Papa T and Daddy pick up sticks
 my cousin James

 staying warm
 snack time
 my cousin Jena
 more time with cousins
 the day after Thanksgiving Santa was visiting at a store in town so we decided to take Cooper up there to say hi! It went way better than last year's visit


 high fives for Santa

 Santa insisted we all get in the picture :)
song #1
song #2
getting ready for the blessing
this one was after they ate and were on a sugar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment