Monday, November 25, 2013

Feeling the Love!!!

Having a baby is a huge blessing in itself, but when you add the excitement from friends it makes it even better! Last Thursday I thought I was going to a work appreciation lunch with Phil, however when I walked into the restaurant all my neighbors were there yelling SURPRISE!!! So sweet and thoughtful of them! I had no idea so kudos to Phil and all my neighbors for pulling off a lil' secret! We had a nice lunch complete with yummy cupcakes and gifts to prepare for the arrival of lil' Carter!!! 
and....
yesterday we had a girls day with my Marietta group of friends. We went to lunch in Smyrna and headed back to our friend Robyn's house to hang out for the afternoon. We were taking a tour of her new home and as we entered the kitchen another surprise awaited! There was an adorable banner with Carter's name on it & a yummy cookie cake on the table in addition to more goodies that I need upon the arrival of this lil' fella! 
So...a big thank you to my sweet friends for loving me so well and sharing in joy of this special time for Phil and I as we prepare to become a family of 4!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment