Sunday, May 15, 2016

Charlotte's Nursery!!!

Ahhhh! Sweet baby girl's nursery is a breath of fresh air! Many of you know I'm not a pinky pink type girl so finding bedding I liked was a lil' tough. Carly and I searched high and low for something I would love and found this fabulous hankie bedding, but it had been discontinued...so.....I ordered about 100 (yes, you read that right) handkerchiefs to recreate the bedding as best we could! Big props to mom and Carly for going above and beyond to help make Charlotte's nursery just the way I had hoped! We sewed hankies together for the bedskirt, panels, & diaper stacker, used them for décor and even in her bathroom. The double glider might be my favorite piece of all!    
 

 



I've added more décor on this piece since the pict was taken

If anyone is in need of a handmade diaper stacker you should get Carly to make you one! She made this for Charlotte and it turned out amazing!!!


Mom made the adorable toilet seat cover!




and because all of you really just want to see a pict of Charlotte....here ya go! :)
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment