Monday, May 9, 2016

Caleb & Lauren say I Do!!!

On April 23rd, one of my best friends married the man of her dreams! I was very thankful to be there and stand by her side when she said I do! Lauren and Caleb celebrated with a beautiful wedding weekend at Rosemary Beach in Florida! Thankful for a supportive hubby and extremely helpful grandparents to help make this trip possible with a 5 day old in tow! It was a whirlwind, but Charlotte did great and enjoyed her first wedding!  Some thought I was crazy (which we might have been), but it's what you do when you're one of the matrons of honor and don't want to miss out on your best friend getting married!  Enjoy picts from all the fun - a seafood supper, bridal luncheon, rehearsal/dinner, welcome party and the big day! So overjoyed for Lauren and Caleb!
Congrats to the Adair's!   
 
 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment