Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cole & Ian's Wedding Shower

My dear friend Cole is marrying Ian this coming April! Definitely a reason to celebrate! Cole & I lived together before Phil & I got married, she was in our wedding and I am in her’s! Our mom’s are life long friends as are we! We celebrated this past weekend at a garden/croquet couple's party! If you haven’t ever played croquet – I highly recommend it. It’s quite fun! Cooper joined the fun and did great! He slept pretty much the entire time with the exception of feeding and being put in the baby bjorn (not a fan). We had a great time getting out of the house, feeling normal, socializing with friends and best of all celebrating Cole & Ian!


see...not a fan quite yet -- a lil' too small
me with the bride to be
the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment