Tuesday, May 8, 2012

silly fun!

Cooper recently discovered a small hill in our backyard and has fun running down it. He quickly gets the giggles and then turns around to go back up the hill and do it again!


 playing with Lucy in the backyard always makes for a good time
 being silly
 hanging out with Daddy in the backyard

 trying to get down off the deck so he can play more
 the look he gave when we told him it was time to go inside
 we were taking his infant car seat downstairs to pack up and he thought it was fun to sit in
definitely too big for this....

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these pictures. I literally CANNOT wait to see my little man!!!!! My favorite is the one of him being silly!!!!! Can I have a print of that one?!
    P.s. Love his orange jacket where ever did he get that!? ;)

    ReplyDelete