Sunday, November 14, 2010

Splish Splash......

Cooper's 1st bath took place about 2 1/2 weeks ago! Slippin' and sliddin' all over the place we managed to give him his first bath quickly and successfully! He seemed to like it and slept for a solid 5 hours that night! Mommy was convinced it was because of the bath and wants to give him one every night if it means him sleeping that well. :)

right before bath time!

a very full tummy - now we bathe him before eating :)



"Please just put clothes on me so I can be warm"

1 comment:

  1. I love his belly. Like seriously it is so cute. Splish splash I was taking a bath, all along a Saturday night...scrub a dub splashing in the tub thinking everything was alright, oh sorry I thought I was Bobby Darin there for a sec.

    Btw--is that just a shadow on Phil's face or did his razor break? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete