Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July at the Beach!

Our 4th of July was spent on St. George Island with the Hankinson crew! We had a great time - despite losing power a few times (the whole island... eeek!) The weather was great and the fireworks were awesome! A big thanks to Nana & PopPop for having us down! Lots of pictures to enjoy! *


Cooper & I leave this afternoon for our 1st road trip with just us 2! We're headed to Charlotte to spend some time with my college buddies and let them meet Cooper for the 1st time! Can't wait to be there! Enjoy the weekend!


A new favorite family photo - yes, Lucy joined us at the beach this time!



I couldn't decide which one I liked best - so figured I'd share both


us 3
The Hankinson crew

PopPop & Nana with their 3 grandchildren


PopPop & Nana with Cooper

Daddy & Cooper

again - love both so decided to share 2

so proud of himself to be standing on his own.....well, kinda!

happy boys!

Happy 4th of July!









took the lil' pool down to the beach


the golf cart all decorated and ready for the parade












Sooooooo excited!




hanging in the pool with PopPop and Ashley

Lucy relaxing on her vacation



having fun with my cousins


1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG. I love the family picture!!!!!!! I MUST have a copy...I mean come on that is total front and center of the refrigerator material ;) Actually, I would like a copy of all the pictures of Cooper in this post-I just love them all! My fav is the one in that cute little blue polo shirt breaks my heart he is so cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete