Friday, July 8, 2011

Daddy's Day!

Here we are celebrating Phil's 1st Daddy's Day!!!! Phil is a fantastic dad! He loves Cooper so very well and I love seeing them together! We went to church then had lunch with our dad's and hung out by the pool! It was a great afternoon celebrating the wonderful daddy's in our life!
*

Cooper right before we went to wake up daddy

and to let him know yummy pancakes are ready

yes, they are matching! and yes, they were so handsome!


Aunt Helen, Ian, Ashley & Cooper

happy boy!

Ashley & Cooper

Ian & Cooper

Cooper with his sweet Daddy

our lil' family - excuse Phil's head being cut off :0



LOVE this one......Papa T & Cooper

LOVE this one too.....my 3 favorite boys!

me & my daddy! we were about to go out to the pool

Uncle Steve with Ashley & Ian

The Hankinson crew....minus Cooper....he was napping



one of Phil's Father's Day gifts from my mom

A big photo collage from Cooper & I

Phil's big gift from me, Cooper, his mom and my mom

now we can both take Cooper on his bike trailer

I love you, daddy!


1 comment:

  1. I love love love love love love the picture of Coop and Dad!! I think Dad is a little proud to be his Papa T!! :) :) What is with Phil's facial hair!?!? Lol is that something new he is trying out or what!?

    Did I mention that I love that picture...! I might need a copy ;)

    ReplyDelete