Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family photos - 5 of 5

You'd think I would know better than to attempt to take pictures at 6:00 when the sun is still waaaay to bright and the wind was blowing ridiculously, but we made the most of it before the kiddos were hungry for dinner and ready for bed. Here are a few of our pictures on the beach!









wondering what this stuff is......

"oooh, I can pick it up....."


"Woah, daddy....is this safe?"

Me & Elisabeth and yes, we have on the same dress in different colors.

They are from Target and they are fabulous! You should get one too!

We had a 3rd one that we wanted Amber to wear, but it didn't happen.


sweet Taylor & Mallory

The Price Family!

The Keen Family

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love the colors for your family pics. I've already ordered my mom to start looking for the girls in my family something plaid for the beach next year. Don't think we're crazy if you see something similar on us next year. Hee, Hee.

    ReplyDelete