Friday, October 14, 2011

Party People....

Lots and lots of picts on this post.......enjoy! Some of you may have noticed, but if not I must mention another favorite detail of the party - Cooper's birthday outfit! I had a lil' extra plaid left over and decided to make a pair of pants for him and cut out a 1 for his shirt! He loved it....he told me! :)  






 in his new chair!


coloring with Finn and Sloane
 
 cousins helping Cooper celebrate!

 hanging with "Aunt Blaire"
 cake time!!!

 not so sure about it

 ummm....you're telling me I'm suppose to eat this thing
 "wow, they are actually letting me do this!"


 diggin' in!








 Daddy showing Cooper how it's done!

 us with the Aram, Ashley & Stella
 Xadie & Molly making sure his smash cake doesn't go to waste

 Brianne & I
 Hannah & I
 us with Elisabeth & Maddie - they are 4 days apart
 us with "Auntie Craig"
 Happy boy with Mimi & Papa T
 Thank you Mimi, Nana, Pop Pop & Papa T for a great 1st birthday party!!!
 "This is AWESOME! Can I do it again next year?"

believe it or not there are more picts from the party - will post photo booth picts soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment